Hair Braiding at Miss Miracle Salon
Hair braiding in Khao Lak is a popular holiday treat for all ages, but is particularly enjoyed by kids. Hair braids look great for your beach holiday photos. Miss Miracle salon offers the best hair braiding in Khao Lak and in a variety of styles.
You can choose between full head, half head, a couple of single braids at the front or you can even add colored silk extensions for a burst of colour. Hair braiding takes a bit of time, so where better to do it than in our beautiful, air conditioned, boutique salon with super friendly and professional staff. Book an appointment today.
HALF HEAD BRAIDS
Half head hair braiding is our most popular style. We braid from your forehead halfway across your head. The braids are then securely tied down. A perfect holiday style that will keep your hair out of your face.
FULL HEAD BRAIDS
If you want to go into full holiday mode, then full head hair braiding is for you. Braid right from the top to the bottom of your hair.
You can also customize them with a variety of coloured beads at the end of each braid. Choose between thick, medium or thin braids. Even add coloured silk extensions for a further splash of colour.
FULL HEAD BRAIDING: 1,500฿
HALF HEAD BRAIDING: 800฿
COLOURED SILK EXTENSIONS: 200฿
SINGLE BRAIDS: 100฿
MULTICOLORED BEADS: FREE
TIPS FOR HAIR BRAIDING
If you have never tried hair braiding before, it might feel a little weird at first. Here are a few tips for your new hair style:
- Braiding will expose a little bit more of your scalp. Khao Lak can get very hot, so be careful in the sun. If you are out for a long time then wear a hat.
- Wash your braids at least 2-3 times a week. If you don’t want to get them wet, then you can use a dry shampoo or get a damp cloth and wash with warm water and shampoo.
- Keep your scalp moist. Use a leave in conditioner to stop your hair from drying out and breaking.
- Dry your hair by squeezing the braids. Don’t pull them. Dab them with a towel to dry further. Don’t use the high heat setting on a hair dryer.
- Try to cover your hair when sleeping. The braids will loosen quicker if not covered. You can use a hair net or silk scarf. Luckily, Thailand is the best place in the world to buy silk!
- Don’t keep your braids in too long. No worries to leave them in for your holiday. But to prevent hair loss and damage, don’t leave them in for more than abut 6 weeks.